As Austin’s largest contemporary art gallery, and home of The Secret Art of Dr. Seuss, we often receive requests to host field trips from various school groups or art clubs of all ages. We want your visit to be fun, educational, and to run as smoothly as possible!
Please review the following guidelines before scheduling your trip.
To Schedule: Call 512-481-1111, or email the Gallery Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred tour days are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, between 10:15am and 3pm.
Your group tour must be scheduled with the gallery at least one week in advance of your arrival.
Before Your Visit
Please print and fill out our Field Trip Guidelines Form, which can be found here .
Return the completed form to the gallery one week prior to your visit.
Forms can by delivered by fax, email, or in person.
Address: 3005 S. Lamar Blvd., Austin, Texas 78704
Field Trip Email: email@example.com
During Your Visit
The gallery staff is happy to answer questions about any of the artwork you see here! The Dr. Seuss collection in particular is fascinating for children and adults alike, and every piece has a unique story behind it. If you would like more information, just ask!
Remember that chaperones are responsible for helping to keep their group together while in the gallery. We require at least one chaperone for every 5 students. If students are under the age of 10, we encourage one chaperone for every 3 students.
- NO food, beverages, or gum allowed in the gallery.
- NO pens, colored pencils, highlighters, or markers allowed in the gallery.
- YES you may take personal photos as long as they are for private use only. Please remember to turn the flash OFF.
- YES you may post your photos to your favorite social media site. Tag us! #arton5th
- NO FLASH photography, tripods, monopods (including selfie sticks), or other photography equipment permitted in the gallery.
- Photos may not be published, sold, reproduced, or otherwise commercially distributed.